Manual Ordering Documentation
Welcome to the Dropshirt Dashboard. A place to connect your products to our production house. By Adding an order you will be connecting directly to a human operator at a t-shirt printing workstation for end-point efficiency. Dropshirt offers a simple system to connect Australian web store owners to a t-shirt fulfilment centre at wholesale prices.
To use the application you will need the following.
1. A Customer Number from our Production House - Apply for an account here
2. An API Key from our Production House (supplied when you create an account)
3. As this is manual ordering - you need to understand our product pricing (See our product pricing here)
How to Use the Manual Order Page
If you've already registered - login here
How to Add a Manual Online Order
When you're logged into the dashboard, navigate to the Create Order tab in the left column.
**Please note: Some of the images below maybe different. In some cases it says "Add Order". This has now been changed to "Create Order". Over time we have added more tabs and further features as we develop the app. Please don't use the contact form and say our images are out of date. Our team has plenty of other things to do besides fixing screenshots for every update. If something is confusing you, please let us know with a support ticket. We can get it fixed.
On the order form you'll see all of YOUR details. If you want to send a sample to your billing address, leave delivery details blank.
1. Add the Delivery Details to the Order
1. Send a sample to your billing address, leave the delivery details as they are.
2. Shipping to a different address, then you will want to tick the "Use Different Delivery Address" check box.
Fill in the delivery details of the customer you want the order shipped to.
2. Adding Products to the Order
On the order form you'll see a Green Button called "ADD PRODUCTS"
Click on the green button and the "Add An Item" form will appear.
This form has 2 parts. If you want it printed. You must add a print. This allows for ordering items without printing.
- Part 1 is the "Item" - This is the base product (see above) For this example we will be adding a print onto. (See all our products here) You will need to Add one ITEM at a time. You need to add the following fields for an item.
- 1. How many of this item (with the same print)
- 2. Name of the Item (from our products list)
- 3. Colour of this item
- 4. Size or Sizes of the item
- 5. Upload a mock-up of the finished item (Note: Please use original file names for each upload. Using the same filename for a previous upload will cause the preceding file to be overwritten with the new file.)
- 6. Our wholesale price for that item (each) (Calculate the price of your item by using our product list) - Please do not add the dollar symbol into the price field.
- Part 2 Is the Print - To add a print (see screen shot below) Each item can be decorated with up to to 2 prints per item. Click the "ADD NEW PRINT" to add more prints. Click the "Remove" to delete a print. You need to add the following fields for the print.
- 1. Where is this print going (Front or Back)
- 2. Give your design a name (it's up to you)
- 3. Upload your artwork file here (See our Artwork requirements here) (Note: Please use original file names for each upload. Using the same filename for a previous upload will cause the preceding file to be overwritten with the new file.)
Fill in the form with the details of your order. See the image below as a guide.
Select an mock-up image from your gallery or upload a new one to the gallery and then use 'Select'.
Add any of the print positions that are going on the shirt. One click for each print position.
Select an image to add as your art file. Choose from the pre-uploaded images or upload a new file then click 'Select'.
When you've finished - Click the "Submit" button.
Please wait while your files upload....
Choose your shipping method.
Use the production notes field to add notes for our production team to read.
When you have finished adding your product(s) and comments - Click the big blue "Place Order" button. Your order will then be sent to our production house.
You can view all your submitted orders and track their progress in the "View Orders" Tab
On the "Invoice" page you can view your order details and make payment for the order.
On the "Order" page you can view all the details about an order.