Manual Ordering Documentation
Welcome to the Dropshirt Dashboard. A place to connect your products to our production house. By Adding an order you will be connecting directly to a human operator at a t-shirt printing workstation for end-point efficiency. Dropshirt offers a simple system to connect Australian web store owners to a t-shirt fulfilment centre at wholesale prices.
To use the application you will need the following.
1. A Customer Number from our Production House - Apply for an account here
2. An API Key from our Production House (supplied when you create an account)
3. As this is manual ordering - you need to understand our product pricing (See our product pricing here)
How to Use the Manual Order Page
If you have already registered - login here
How to Add a Manual Online Order
When you are logged in to the dashboard, navigate to the Add Order tab in the left column
On the order form you will see all of YOUR details. If you want to send a sample to your billing address, leave delivery details.
If you are shipping to a different address, then you will want to tick the "Use Different Delivery Address" check box.
1. Add the Delivery Details to the Order
1. Send a sample to your billing address, leave the delivery details as they are.
2. Shipping to a different address, then you will want to tick the "Use Different Delivery Address" check box.
Fill in the delivery details of the customer you want the order shipped to.
2. Adding Products to the Order
On the order form you will see a Green Button called "ADD PRODUCTS"
Click on the green button.
This form has 2 parts.
- Part 1 is the "Item" - This is the base product we will be adding a print onto. (See all our products here) You will need to Add one ITEM at a time. You need to add the following fields for an item.
- 1. How many of this item (with the same print)
- 2. Name of the Item (from our products list)
- 3. Colour of this item
- 4. Size or Sizes of the item
- 5. Upload a mock-up of the finished item (Note: Please use original file names for each upload. Using the same filename for a previous upload will cause the preceding file to be overwritten with the new file.)
- 6. Our wholesale price for that item (each) (Calculate the price of your item by using our product list) - Please do not add the dollar symbol into the price field.
- Part 2 Is the Print - Each item can be decorated with up to to 2 prints per item. Click the "ADD NEW PRINTS" to add more prints. Click the "Remove" to delete a print. You need to add the following fields for the print.
- 1. Where is this print going (Front or Back)
- 2. Give your design a name (it's up to you)
- 3. Upload your artwork file here (See our Artwork requirements here) (Note: Please use original file names for each upload. Using the same filename for a previous upload will cause the preceding file to be overwritten with the new file.)
Fill in the form with the details of your order. See the image below as a guide.
When you have finished - Click the "Submit" button.
Please wait while your files upload....
Please tell us the shipping method in the production notes. You can use this field to add some other notes for our production team.
When you have finished adding your product(s) and comments - Click the big blue "Place Order" button. Your order will then be sent to our production house.
You can view all your submitted orders and track their progress in the "View Orders" Tab